slide 02.jpg
Providing industry leading commercial and residential air conditioning.
slide 01.jpg
At CAC, we sell, service, and support the most sophisticated A/C systems ever designed and installed in Jamaica.
slide 03.jpg
Let us save you money on your energy consumption.

Who We Are

CAC is an Engineering Company that specializes in the distribution, installation and servicing of Energy Efficient Air Conditioning (AC) Systems. For more than 82 years, CAC has provided Jamaica with innovative cooling solutions from major brand names including Carrier, Broad, LG, Fujitsu, CIAC and Midea. We also offer our own line of top quality competitively priced AC products backed by the expertise of our highly qualified engineers.

Exceeding Customer Expectations

We are committed to delivering comprehensive energy saving solutions to our clientèle. Our products are guaranteed to provide optimal cooling while minimizing energy consumption. We ensure that each installation is meticulously scrutinized, tested and inspected to function consistently. Our ultimate aim is to exceed expectations and produce solutions that are perfectly suited to each client's project, existing infrastructure and budget.

From Conditionedair to CAC

ICD bought Conditionedair Corporation in the early 1960s. After a series of mergers, including the creation of the original Conditionedair and Associated Contractors (CAC), Homelectrix came to be the majority owner. When Homelectrix was sold in the early 1990s the management team at CAC purchased 49% of the company, and purchased the remaining 51% on August 18, 2000 to become CAC 2000.